Wismec Sinuous FJ200 with Divider Sub-Ohm Tank Starter Kit
The WISMEC SINUOUS FJ200 IS a high powered device that can fire up to 200 watts and has an incredible long lasting built-in battery with a capacity of 4600mAh. The Sinuous FJ200 features the same sleek design that you've come to expect from Sinuous Designs. The Wismec Sinuous FJ200 features temperature control modes that are compatible with Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel 316 wire. Temperature Coefficient of Resistance (TCR) mode and preheat functionality are also featured as well. The Wismec Sinuous FJ200 features a hidden side button which is both simple and easy to use. The Sinuous FJ200 features a large 1.3" OLED display screen with a detailed interface. The Sinuous FJ200 is also upgradeable via firmware upgrades and may be charged via the included micro USB cable.
The Wismec Divider Sub-Ohm Tank features a 2.0ml e-Liquid capacity (4.0ml max capacity without pre-installed silicone plug) that may be filled from the top. The retractable top fill design allows for easy refills and minimizes leaks. The Wismec Divider utilizes wide dual airflow slots that may be adjusted down to your personal preferences. The Divider utilizes Wismec WS01 and WS02 atomizer heads designed for variable wattage.
Features and Specs for Wismec Sinuous FJ200 Mod:
Features and Specs for Wismec Divider Sub-Ohm Tank:
- Designed by Sinuous Designs
- Fits 28mm and Smaller Tanks
- Dimensions: 3-3/16" x 1-3/4" x 1-1/16" (Without Tank)
- Spring Loaded 510 Contact Pin
- Centered 510 Connector Design
- Built-in Battery Capacity: 4600mAh
- Operating Wattage: 1.0 - 200.0W
- Temperature Control: Nickel 200 (Ni200), Titanium (Ti), Stainless Steel 316 (SS316), TCR Modes
- Temperature Control: 100 - 315C / 200 - 600 F
- Resistance: 0.1 – 3.5 ohm in Variable Wattage
- Resistance: 0.05 - 1.5 ohm in Temperature Control Mode
- Stealth Function
- Preheat Function
- 1.3" OLED Display Screen
- Hidden Side Fire Button
- Micro USB Charging Port
- Dual Circuit Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Low Voltage Protection
- Dimensions: 1-13/16" x 15/16" (Including Drip Tip and Threads)
- Diameter: 28mm
- 510 Threaded
- 2.0ml e-Liquid Capacity (4.0ml Max Capacity without Pre-installed Silicone Plug)
- Glass Tank
- Retractable Top Fill Design
- Dual Airflow Slots
- Adjustable Airflow Control Valve
- Wismec Triple and NS Triple Atomizer Heads for Variable Wattage
- Includes (1) Wismec WS01 Triple 0.2ohm Atomizer Head (Designed for 40 - 80 Watts)
- Includes (1) Wismec WS02 Triple 0.25ohm Atomizer Head (Designed for 40 - 120 Watts)
- 510 Drip Tip Compatible
Tip for new users: We strongly suggest 6mg eLiquid or lower with this atomizer. Sub-ohm atomizers produce higher throat hit than low and standard resistance atomizers. Using this atomizer with a nicotine level above 6mg will usually taste burnt or harsh.
NOTE: Use special caution when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. We are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers. We only recommend using Lithium Ion rechargeable batteries with a control circuit (protection PCB) to assure safe charge, discharge, etc, use of lithium ion batteries without a protection circuit is potentially hazardous
This product will include a 30 day Limited Warranty against any manufacturing defects from the date of delivery. Scratches and discoloration from regular use is considered normal wear and tear and is not covered by warranty.
KANVAPE.com will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.