VooPoo DRAG 157W TC Mod
The VOOPOO DRAG RESIN MOD is a dual battery temperature control mod that can fire up to 157 watts. Powered by the GENE chip, the DRAG supports temperature control modes for Nickel 200, Titanium, NiChrome and Stainless Steel 316 wire. The GENE chip allows for super accurate temperature control and wattage output. The DRAG has an instant fire speed of approximately 0.025 seconds when pressing the tactile fire button. Customize your settings using the VooPoo PC APP (For Windows PC Only) just like a DNA/Evolv device. The DRAG requires (2) high amp 18650 batteries (sold separately) and may be charged via the front micro USB charging port. The DRAG features a sturdy box mod style construction with a special resign plate design that is sure to stand out.
Each resin plate design will have different pattern and look due to the unique manufacturing process.
Features and Specs:
Please note: Temperature control requires the use of nickel, titanium or stainless coils.
- Powered by the GENE Chip
- VooPoo PC APP for Windows PC
- Dimensions: 3-9/16" x 2-1/8" x 15/16"
- Comfortably Fits 24mm Diameter Tanks
- 510 Threaded
- Operating Wattage: 5.0 - 157.0W
- Temperature Control Mode: Nickel 200 / Titanium / NiChrome / Stainless Steel 316 / TCR / CCR
- Temperature Control Range: 100 - 315C / 200 - 600F
- Resistance Range: 0.05 - 1.5ohm for Temperature Control Mode
- Resistance Range: 0.05 - 3.0ohm for Variable Wattage
- Accurate Temperature Control and Wattage
- Instant Fire Speed: 0.025s
- Tactile Fire and Adjustment Buttons
- 0.91" OLED Display Screen
- Requires (2) High Amp 18650 Batteries (Sold Separately)
- Micro USB Charging Port
- **We recommend an external charger for optimal charging**
- Upgradeable Firmware
- Reverse Battery Protection
- Overcharge Protection
- Over-discharge Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
NOTE: Use special caution when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. We are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers. We only recommend using Lithium Ion rechargeable batteries with a control circuit (protection PCB) to assure safe charge, discharge, etc, use of lithium ion batteries without a protection circuit is potentially hazardous
This product will include a 30 day Limited Warranty against any manufacturing defects from the date of delivery. Scratches and discoloration from regular use is considered normal wear and tear and is not covered by warranty.
kanvape llc will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.