NITECORE I4 BATTERY CHARGER V2 4 BAY LION ACCESSORY
Quantities available for this product:
- Default Title : 0
NITECORE Intellicharger i4 is a smart and universal charger that can charge several types or rechargeable batteries.
This intellegience charger can identify different type of batteries (Li-ion, Ni-MH, Ni-CD) and apply the correct charging mode.
There are four slots for you to charge and each slot operate independently.
With the yellow and blue light, it will show the status of your battery if it is full or currently in charging stage.
Overall, the Nitecore Intellicharger i4 is a must-have for all your rechargeable batteries. It is simple to use and charge.
Nitecore Intellicharger i4 Battery Charger Specifications:
- Input: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz 0.35A(MAX) or DC 12V 1A
- Output voltage: 4.2V ±1% / 1.48V ±1%
- Output current: 375mA × 4 / 750mA × 2
- Dimensions: 138mm × 95mm × 36mm
- Weight: 184g (without batteries and power cord)
- Compatible with:
- Li-ion / IMR: 26650, 22650, 18650, 17670, 18490, 17500, 18350, 16340(RCR123), 14500, 10440
- Ni-MH / Ni-Cd: AA, AAA, AAAA, C
Nitecore Intellicharger i4 Battery Charger Features:
- Capable of charging 4 batteries simultaneously
- Each of the four battery slots monitors and charges independently
- Compatible with and identifies Li-ion (26650, 22650, 18650, 17670, 18490, 17500, 18350, 16340(RCR123), 14500, 10440), Ni-MH and Ni-Cd (AA, AAA, AAAA, C) rechargeable batteries
- Optimized charging design for IMR batteries
- Three charging modes (CC, CV and Trickle Charge)
- Automatically detects battery status and selects the appropriate voltage and charge mode
- 3 Color LED displays charging progress for each battery
- Automatically stops charging when complete
- Over-charge prevention to protect batteries
- Temperature monitoring to prevent overheating
- Made from durable ABS (fire retardant / flame resistant)
- Reverse polarity protection
- Designed for optimal heat dissipation
- Certified by RoHS, CE, FCC, CEC and KC
- Insured worldwide by Ping An Insurance (Group) Company of China, Ltd.
To ensure your safety and maintain the battery’s life and durability, we recommend you follow these rules:
- Do not over-discharge or overcharge the battery. Doing so will shorten the battery’s life and sometimes, it can make it pop or leak.
- Please do not short circuit or it will release massive current.
- Do not play with fire! Do not dispose any kind of battery in or near any fire.
- Do not stack more than one battery as it may potentially blowout and cause serious damage to yourself and place.
- Always check battery’s condition to see if there are signs of wear and tear. If there is, please dispose the battery.
- Do not dispose batteries into the trash as it is against the state’s laws.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. KANVAPE.com and any of KANVAPE.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment.
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance of local laws and mandates.
NITECORE I2 2 BAY SMART BATTERY CHARGER
Nitecore i2 Intellicharge Battery Charger Features: Capable of charging 2 batteries simultaneously Each of the two battery slots monitors and charges independently Compatible with and identifies Li-ion (26650, 22650, 18650,...
NITECORE UM10 SINGLE BAY INTELLIGENT DIGITAL BATTERY CHARGER
UM10 is the latest innovation from Nitecore that is a USB powered Li-ion battery charger. It is compact, fully automated with clear digital display of detail charging status and charges...