ASPIRE ET-S BDC BOTTOM DUAL COIL PYREX GLASS CLEAROMIZER
$ 4.50 $ 4.60
Quantities available for this product:
- BLACK : 69
- STAINLESS : 98
- BLUE : 0
- RED : 0
- PURPLE : 0
- PINK : 0
- GREEN : 0
The Aspire ET-S BDC is a new style of bottom coil clearomizer featuring dual heating elements to provide twice the vapor. It is constructed entirely of metal and pyrex glass. The outer metal casing protects the glass, but includes a window so that you can see your e-liquid level at all times. Also, the tank has a capacity of just under 3ml of e-liquid and it comes pre-loaded with a 1.8ohm dual coil head.
Compare this tank with a standard Bottom Coil Clearomizer (BCC) and you will be astonished by the difference in taste and performance. The Bottom Dual Coil (BDC) design is a major upgrade when compared to similar single coil tanks not only because of the dual coils, but also because of the uniquely designed replaceable coil and airflow system. It was designed differently to eliminate common issues such as an airy draw, gurgling, and leaking that users often experience with other BCC tanks. It also works to eliminate outside influences on flavor to provide a true and pure taste experience.
Replacement Coil Heads for this product can be found here: Aspire Bottom Vertical Coil (BVC) Replacement Coil Heads (5pk)
This product has is compatible with eGo threaded devices only. Will not fit devices that only have the inner 510 thread.
How to Use your Aspire BDC:
- To fill, turn the tank upside down and remove the threaded end cap. Fill the outer portion of the tank (avoid getting e-liquid into the center airflow tube) and then screw the end cap back onto the tank tightly. You can now turn it rightside up and check for leaks before using.
- Gurgling or Leaking can occur if liquid gets into the center airflow tube. To clear this liquid and improve performance remove the tank from the battery and blow through the mouthpiece into a paper towel. The excess liquid will come out of the threaded end of the device. If this happens often you may need to check that all connections are screwed down tightly or replace the head and wick assembly with a new one.
- The head and wick assembly will sometimes loosen itself when the threaed end cap is unscrewed. Always check that it is pushed into the bottom cap tightly tightly before screwing the cap back on. Not doing so could result in a leaking or non-working device.
- You should never run the tank completely dry. Doing so could result in a burnt or damaged wick and can cause leaking. Refill the tank when the liquid level reaches approximately 1/3 full
- The lifespan of replacement heads can vary quite a bit, but following the above instructions will maximize the lifespan of the coil.
SMOK NOVO 4 REPLACEMENT PODS ACCESSORY
Discover the SMOK NOVO 4 Replacement Pods, featuring a 2mL capacity, side fill system, and can utilize coils from the new LP Mesh Coil Series. SMOK NOVO 4 Replacement Pods...
SMOK NOVO 4 25W 800MAH POD STARTER KIT
Check out the SMOK NOVO 4 25W Pod Kit, featuring a 5-25W range, adjustable airflow dial, and utilizes replacement coils in from the SMOK LP1 Coil Series. Constructed from durable...
KANGERTECH 5PK OF T2 LONG WICK CLEAROMIZER ATOMIZER TANK
You are looking at a brand new Kanger Kangertech T2 Long Wick clearomizer. These tanks have replaceable coils which we also sell providing for a long lasting high quality clearomizer....