ASPIRE ET-S BDC BOTTOM DUAL COIL PYREX GLASS CLEAROMIZER
Quantities available for this product:
- BLACK : 0
- STAINLESS : 0
- BLUE : 0
- RED : 0
- PURPLE : 0
- PINK : 0
- GREEN : 0
The Aspire ET-S BDC is a new style of bottom coil clearomizer featuring dual heating elements to provide twice the vapor. It is constructed entirely of metal and pyrex glass. The outer metal casing protects the glass, but includes a window so that you can see your e-liquid level at all times. Also, the tank has a capacity of just under 3ml of e-liquid and it comes pre-loaded with a 1.8ohm dual coil head.
Compare this tank with a standard Bottom Coil Clearomizer (BCC) and you will be astonished by the difference in taste and performance. The Bottom Dual Coil (BDC) design is a major upgrade when compared to similar single coil tanks not only because of the dual coils, but also because of the uniquely designed replaceable coil and airflow system. It was designed differently to eliminate common issues such as an airy draw, gurgling, and leaking that users often experience with other BCC tanks. It also works to eliminate outside influences on flavor to provide a true and pure taste experience.
Replacement Coil Heads for this product can be found here: Aspire Bottom Vertical Coil (BVC) Replacement Coil Heads (5pk)
This product has is compatible with eGo threaded devices only. Will not fit devices that only have the inner 510 thread.
How to Use your Aspire BDC:
- To fill, turn the tank upside down and remove the threaded end cap. Fill the outer portion of the tank (avoid getting e-liquid into the center airflow tube) and then screw the end cap back onto the tank tightly. You can now turn it rightside up and check for leaks before using.
- Gurgling or Leaking can occur if liquid gets into the center airflow tube. To clear this liquid and improve performance remove the tank from the battery and blow through the mouthpiece into a paper towel. The excess liquid will come out of the threaded end of the device. If this happens often you may need to check that all connections are screwed down tightly or replace the head and wick assembly with a new one.
- The head and wick assembly will sometimes loosen itself when the threaed end cap is unscrewed. Always check that it is pushed into the bottom cap tightly tightly before screwing the cap back on. Not doing so could result in a leaking or non-working device.
- You should never run the tank completely dry. Doing so could result in a burnt or damaged wick and can cause leaking. Refill the tank when the liquid level reaches approximately 1/3 full
- The lifespan of replacement heads can vary quite a bit, but following the above instructions will maximize the lifespan of the coil.
VAPORESSO RENOVA ZERO CARE VERSION POD MOD STARTER KIT
Introducing the latest and greatest Renova device, the Renova Zero Care Kit, providing exceptional MTL and DTL vaping with its many upgrades! The Zero Care, similar to the original, it...
SMOK NORD X 60W 6ML POD MOD STARTER KIT
Check out the SMOK NORD X 60W Pod System, featuring an adjustable 5-60W range, IP67 intrusion rating, and compatibility with the RPM & RPM 2 Coil Series. Integrating a 1500mAh...
GEEKVAPE GEEK VAPE AEGIS BOOST PLUS REPLACEMENT POD 5.5ML ACCESSORY
Check out the Geek Vape Aegis BOOST PLUS Replacement Pods, featuring a 5.5mL capacity, G.Coil Boost Coil Compatibility, and airflow adjustment dial. Attached by a snap-in connection with quick release,...