ASPIRE ET-S BDC BOTTOM DUAL COIL PYREX GLASS CLEAROMIZER
Quantities available for this product:
- BLACK : 0
- STAINLESS : 0
- BLUE : 0
- RED : 0
- PURPLE : 0
- PINK : 0
- GREEN : 0
The Aspire ET-S BDC is a new style of bottom coil clearomizer featuring dual heating elements to provide twice the vapor. It is constructed entirely of metal and pyrex glass. The outer metal casing protects the glass, but includes a window so that you can see your e-liquid level at all times. Also, the tank has a capacity of just under 3ml of e-liquid and it comes pre-loaded with a 1.8ohm dual coil head.
Compare this tank with a standard Bottom Coil Clearomizer (BCC) and you will be astonished by the difference in taste and performance. The Bottom Dual Coil (BDC) design is a major upgrade when compared to similar single coil tanks not only because of the dual coils, but also because of the uniquely designed replaceable coil and airflow system. It was designed differently to eliminate common issues such as an airy draw, gurgling, and leaking that users often experience with other BCC tanks. It also works to eliminate outside influences on flavor to provide a true and pure taste experience.
Replacement Coil Heads for this product can be found here: Aspire Bottom Vertical Coil (BVC) Replacement Coil Heads (5pk)
This product has is compatible with eGo threaded devices only. Will not fit devices that only have the inner 510 thread.
How to Use your Aspire BDC:
- To fill, turn the tank upside down and remove the threaded end cap. Fill the outer portion of the tank (avoid getting e-liquid into the center airflow tube) and then screw the end cap back onto the tank tightly. You can now turn it rightside up and check for leaks before using.
- Gurgling or Leaking can occur if liquid gets into the center airflow tube. To clear this liquid and improve performance remove the tank from the battery and blow through the mouthpiece into a paper towel. The excess liquid will come out of the threaded end of the device. If this happens often you may need to check that all connections are screwed down tightly or replace the head and wick assembly with a new one.
- The head and wick assembly will sometimes loosen itself when the threaed end cap is unscrewed. Always check that it is pushed into the bottom cap tightly tightly before screwing the cap back on. Not doing so could result in a leaking or non-working device.
- You should never run the tank completely dry. Doing so could result in a burnt or damaged wick and can cause leaking. Refill the tank when the liquid level reaches approximately 1/3 full
- The lifespan of replacement heads can vary quite a bit, but following the above instructions will maximize the lifespan of the coil.
Vandy Vape Kylin M AIO Replacement Coils (4pcs/pack) & POD CARTRIDGES (REBUILDABLE & FOR PREBUILT COILS)
Product introduction (CARTRIDGES) Vandy Vape Kylin M AIO Pod Cartridge is specially designed for Vandy Vape Kylin M AIO Kit. Two types are provided: Kylin M AIO Pre-built Pod Cartridge(Empty Pod, Without coil) and...
VOOPOO PNP 4.5ML POD TANK REPLACEMENT POD ACCESSORY
Check out the VOOPOO PnP Pod Tank, featuring a 4.5mL bottom filled capacity, PnP Coil Compatibility, and is fastened by a 510 connection. VOOPOO PnP Pod Tank Features:26mm Diameter4.5mL Refillable...
FREEMAX MAXPOD PRESS FIT REPLACEMENT COILS 5PK (1.0OHM 1.5OHM)
Check out the FreeMax MAXPOD Replacement Coils, a set of 1.0ohm or 1.5ohm NS Mesh Coils that are based off of the success of the Fireluke and M Pro Product...